Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd (APDCL) is an electricity distribution company responsible for the distribution of electricity in the state of Assam. It is currently regulated by an electricity regulation board, The Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB). All of the services related to the distribution of electricity in Assam are under the control of APDCL.
It is now easier for all the customers of APDCL to pay their electricity bills. Instead of going out and waiting in lines for hours just to pay your electricity bill, you can pay your APDCL Electricity Bill online in just a few moments.
How to pay APDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the website of APDCL – https://www.apdcl.org/
- Click on Pay my Electricity Bill.
- You will be asked to enter the Consumer ID.
- Enter the Consumer ID as found on APDCL Electricity Bill.
- It will show the bill details for the Consumer ID submitted.
- Verify that the bill details are correct.
- Now enter the Consumer Email and Mobile Number where the e-receipt will be sent.
- Select the bill and proceed to payment and select your preferred payment method. (Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking, Paytm)
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- Once the payment is made, you will get an e-receipt on your Email/Mobile Number for the successful payment of APDCL Electricity Bill.