Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) is an Electricity Distribution company owned by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is responsible for the electricity distribution of the Five Districts of Andhra Pradesh. It was founded back in 2000 and is headquartered at Visakhapatnam. The five districts which are regulated by APEPDCL include Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, and West Godavari.For all the customers of APEPDCL, it is now easier than ever to pay your APEPDCL Electricity Bill right from your computer without even leaving your house in just a few moments as the payment of APEPDCL Electricity Bill can be made online APEPDCL’s website.
How to pay APEPDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the official website of APEPDCL – https://www.apeasternpower.com/
- Click on Pay Bill Online.
- A list of different payment options will show up. (Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Cards, Paytm, WA Wallet, BillDesk, eazypay, PhonePe, and others.)
- Select your desired payment option by clicking on it.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Service No. / Consumer No.
- After entering Service No. / Consumer No., it will show the bill details.
- Confirm the bill details and proceed to payment.
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- After the payment is made, you will get a receipt for successful payment of APEPDCL Electricity Bill.