Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) is an Electricity Distribution company headquartered in Tirupati. It was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in 2000.
It is responsible for the electricity distribution for the Eight Southern Districts of Andhra Pradesh. The districts of Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, Anantapur, and Kurnool are regulated by APSPDCL.
It is now easier than ever to pay your APSPDCL Electricity Bill right from your home in just a few moments as the payment of APSPDCL Electricity Bill Online is now possible through APSPDCL’s website.
How to pay APSPDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of APSPDCL – https://www.apspdcl.in/
- Click on Pay Bill Online.
- A list of different payment options will show up. You can choose your desired payment gateway from Paytm, TA Wallet, Online Funds Transfer, and Credit/Debit Card.
- Select your desired payment method.
- A new window will open.
- Enter your Account No. as found on the APSPDCL Electricity Bill.
- After you enter the Account No., it will show the bill details for that account number.
- Confirm the bill details and then make the payment.
- Once you have made the payment for the required amount, you will receive a receipt for the successful payment of APSPDCL Electricity Bill.