Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) comes under the regulation of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) and has taken the responsibility of distribution of electricity in 8 districts. It commenced its operations from 1st June 2002 and has been distributing electricity to the districts of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapura, Kolar, Davanagere, Tumkur, Chitradurga, and Ramanagara since.
It is now easier for all the customer of BESCOM to pay their Electricity Bills in just a few moments online through the website of BESCOM. This will make the payment of electricity bills much easier and you needn’t go out and wait for hours in lanes just to pay your electricity bill.
How to pay BESCOM Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the Official Website of BESCOM – https://bescom.org/
- Click on Online Payment.
- Enter your Customer ID or Account ID as mentioned on your BESCOM Electricity Bill.
- It will show you the bill details. Verify the bill details.
- Select your preferred payment gateway and enter the payment amount.
- Click on Pay Now.
- Make the payment by putting in the required details.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a receipt for the payment of BESCOM Electricity Bill.