Bombay Suburban Electric Supply Rajdhani (BSES) is an electricity supply and distribution company for Delhi and a part of Reliance Infrastructure Limited. It is a joint venture between the Government of Delhi and Reliance Infrastructure Limited. It started its operations back in 2002 and serves about 21 districts in South and West parts of Delhi. These 21 districts include Alaknanda, Dwarka, Hauz Khas, Jaffarpur, Janak Puri, Khanpur, Mundka, Najafgarh, Nangloi, Nehru Place, Nizamuddin, Palam, Punjabi Bagh, R.K. Puram, Saket, Sarita Vihar, Tagore Garden, Vasant Kunj, Vikas Puri, Uttam Nagar & Mohan Garden.
BSES Rajdhani customers can now pay their electricity bills online through the website of BSES. Online payment of bills is easier, faster and safer it doesn’t require you to leave your house and go out and stand in lines for hours and hours just to pay your electricity bill. You can easily pay your BSES Electricity Bill right from your home by making the payment online.
How to pay BSES Rajdhani Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of BSES – https://www.bsesdelhi.com
- Click on BSES Rajdhani Power Limited.
- Now, click on Pay Online under the Payments menu.
- Click on Pay Now.
- You will be asked to enter the BSES Account Number.
- Enter the BSES Account Number (CA Number) as found on the BSES Rajdhani Bill.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on Quick Pay.
- It will show the Email ID and Mobile Number associated with that Account Number.
- Click on Next.
- The system will now show the bill details for that Account Number.
- Verify the account details and then proceed to payment.
- Select your desired payment option. (Credit Card or Netbanking Account.)
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- Once the payment has been made, you will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgment for your payment request.