Central Electricity Supply Utility of Odisha (CESU) is an electricity supply and distribution company for the state of Odisha. It was founded back in 1999 with the license of transmission and distribution across 9 districts of Odisha. It is currently headquartered in Bhubaneswar.
For all the customers and consumers who are being supplied by CESU can now make the payment for their CESU Electric Bills online. Through the CESU’s website, you can easily view and pay your bill online, hassle-free in just a few moments.
How to pay CESU Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the official web portal of CESU – https://www.cescoorissa.com/
- Click on Pay Bill Online.
- Now, click on either one of the portals.
- Once the portal loads up, select your Divison from the drop-down menu along with connection type.
- Now, enter your CESU Account Number as found on CESU Electricity Bill.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Submit.
- The system will show the bill details for that Account Number.
- Verify that the details are correct.
- Now, if you are not registered, then register yourself by entering in all the details.
- Once registered, click on Quick Pay.
- Click Pay Bill Online.
- Enter the due amount in the designated field.
- Select your desired payment gateway.
- Proceed to payment.
- Now, make the payment for the due amount.
- Once payment has been made, you will receive a receipt for successful payment of CESU Electricity Bill.