Daman and Diu Electricity Department (DDED) is an electricity supply, generation, and distribution company for the Union Territory of Daman & Diu. It provides electricity to all the areas of Daman & Diu.
It is now easier for all the customers of DDED to pay their electricity bills. Instead of going out and waiting in lines for hours just to pay your electricity bill, you can pay your DDED Electricity Bill online in just a few moments from the website of DDED. This makes the payment of electricity much easier and convenient than before!
How to pay DDED Electricity Bill Online?
- From your web browser, visit the official website of DDED – https://www.dded.gov.in/
- Click on the Quick Pay option.
- You will be asked to enter your
- Enter your
- The website will now show you the bill details for the entered Consumer Id.
- Enter the payable amount in the Paying Amount field.
- Also, enter your Email ID and Mobile Number where you will receive e-receipt.
- Click on Pay.
- It will now ask you for confirmation. Click again on Pay.
- You will be redirected to make the payment for the due amount.
- Select your preferred payment gateway and make the payment for the due amount.
- Once you make the payment, you will receive an e-receipt on your Mobile Number and Email ID for the successful payment of DDED Electricity Bill.