Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (DGVCL) is an electricity distribution company for the state of Gujarat that was incorporated in 2003. It is a successor to the erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board. It is involved in electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in the State of Gujarat.
For all the consumers of DGVCL, paying their electricity bill is now simple and easier than ever. All the consumers of DGVCL can now pay their electricity bills hassle-free, online through the website of DGVCL in just a few moments which will not only save your time as instead of wasting hours outside just for the payment of electricity bill you can pay your bill instantly from your home, but also your energy!
How to pay DGVCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the website of DGVCL – http://www.dgvcl.com/
- Go to Online Payment > Quick Payment.
- You will be asked to enter your DGVCL Consumer No.
- Enter your DGVCL Consumer No. as found on your DGVCL Bill.
- The system will now show the bill details for the entered Consumer No.
- Verify and make sure that the bill details are correct.
- Enter the payable amount in the designated field.
- Enter your Email Address where the e-receipt will be sent after the successful payment.
- Click on Submit.
- Now, select your preferred payment gateway.
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- After the payment has been made, you will receive an e-receipt on your email for the successful payment of DGVCL Electric Bill.