Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN) is an electricity distribution company regulated by the Government of Haryana. It was founded back in 1999 and is headquartered in Hisar. DHBVN is responsible for the distribution of electricity in 12 districts of Haryana namely Bhiwani, Faridabad, Fatehabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Mewat, Mohindergarh, Rewari, Sirsa, Jind, Charkhi Dadri, and Palwal.
For customers of DHBVN and all the people living in the state of Haryana, it now easier for all them to pay their electricity bills online in just a few moments. All of the DHBVN Electricity Bills can be paid online, hassle-free without you going out and waiting.
How to pay DHBVN Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the DHBVN Website – http://www.dhbvn.org.in
- Click on Online Payment under Payment Options.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, you will have to enter your Account Number as found on DHBVN Bill.
- Along with Account Number, you will also have to enter
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on Proceed.
- It will show you the details of the bill. Make sure that the details are correct and then proceed to make the payment.
- There are several payment options available, you can choose your preferred payment gateway. (Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, RTGS/NEFT)
- After the payment has been made, you will receive an e-receipt on both your Mobile Number and Email ID for successful payment of DHBVN Electricity Bill.