Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) is an electricity supply and distribution company for the state of Karnataka. It was founded in 2002 and receives the power from the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) and further distributes electricity to six districts of Karnataka which includes Ballari, Bidar, Kalaburagi, Koppala, Raichur, and Yadgir.
For all the consumers of GESCOM, paying their electricity bill is now simple and easier than ever. All the consumers of GESCOM can pay their electricity bills online through the website of GESCOM in just a few moments instead of wasting hours outside just for the payment of electricity bill.
How to pay GESCOM Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the official website of GESCOM – https://gescom.in/
- Click on the Online Bill Payment option.
- Select your area from the available options.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on Online Payment.
- You will be asked to enter your GESCOM Account Number.
- Enter your GESCOM Account Number as found on the electric bill.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on Continue.
- The website will now show you the bill details for the entered Account No.
- Make sure that all the details are correct.
- Enter the payable amount in the designated field.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on Make Payment.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Proceed to payment and make the payment for the due amount.
- In the end, after the payment has been made, you will receive an e-receipt as an acknowledgment for the successful payment of your GESCOM Bill.