Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited (HPSEBL) is an electricity supply and generation company for the state of Himachal Pradesh. It was founded back in 1971 and is currently headquartered in Shimla. It is responsible for the supply of power to all the consumers in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
It is now easier for all the customers of HPSEB to pay their electricity bills. Instead of going out and waiting in lines for hours just to pay your electricity bill, you can pay your HPSEB Electricity Bill online in just a few moments making the whole process of payment of bills much easier and hassle-free than before.
How to pay HPSEB Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of HPSEB – http://www.hpseb.in
- Click on the Quick Pay Without Registration option.
- Now, select your preferred payment gateway from the available option.
- Enter your 12 digit HPSEB Consumer ID as found on the electricity bill.
- The system will show you the bill details for the entered Consumer ID.
- Verify and make sure that the bill details are correct.
- Now, enter the payable amount in the designated field.
- Proceed to payment and make the payment for the due amount.
- After the payment has been made, you will receive an e-receipt for the successful payment of HPSEB Electricity Bill.