Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) is an electricity supply and distribution company for the state of Jharkhand. The company officially started its operations in 2014 after the erstwhile Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB) was unbundled. It supplies electricity to 7 districts of Jharkhand including Ranchi, Dhanbad, Singhbhum, Hazaribagh, Giridih, Dumka and Medininagar.
Online payment of JBVNL Electric Bills is now possible through the website of JBVNL. Instead of leaving your homes and standing in queues just to pay your electricity bill, you can now easily do it, hassle-free through the website of JBVNL, which makes the process of payment of electric bill much simpler and easier than before.
How to pay JBVNL Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of JBVNL – https://jbvnl.co.in/
- Click on the Pay Bill option.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Now, select whether you want to search the bill details by Consumer No. or Bill No.
- Enter your Consumer Number and division or Bill Number.
- Click on Submit.
- The system will now show the bill details for the entered Consumer/Bill No.
- Select your latest bill and click on View.
- Verify and make sure that all the bill details are correct.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Online Payment.
- Click on Pay Now.
- Proceed to payment.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- After the successful payment of the bill, you will receive an e-receipt that will act as an acknowledgment for the successful payment of JBVNL Electricity Bill.