Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) is one of the major electricity suppliers in the state of Rajasthan. JVVNL has been handed the task of supply and distribution of electricity in 12 districts of Rajasthan. These 12 districts include Jaipur, Dause, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Kota, Bundi, Baran, Jhalwar, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk, and Karauli.
If you are living in any of these 12 districts and are a customer of JVVNL then it is now easier for you to pay your electricity bill. JVVNL now offers online electricity bill payments for all of its consumers and you can easily pay your electricity bill online from the website of JVVNL in just a few seconds instead of waiting for a long time and leaving your house just for the sake of payment of electricity bill.
How to pay JVVNL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the official website of JVVNL – https://www.bijlimitra.com.
- Click on Quick Pay.
- You will be asked to enter your JVVNL K No. as found on JVVNL Electricity Bill.
- Enter your K No.
- Click on Submit.
- It will show the bill details for that K No.
- Verify that the details of the bill are correct.
- Now click on Pay to proceed to payment.
- Select your desired payment option. (Credit/Debit Card, Paytm, Internet Banking, BillDesk)
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- After the payment has been made, you will receive a receipt for successful payment of JVVNL Electricity Bill.