Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB) is an electricity distribution, transmission, and generation company headed by the Government of Kerala, India. It was established in 1957 and comes under the authority of the Department of Power and is headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram.
KSEB generates, transmits and distributes the electricity supply in the state of Kerala. For anyone looking to pay their KSEB Electricity Bill Online, it is now possible as you can easily pay your KSEB Electricity Bill directly from the website of KSEB.
How to pay KSEB Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the KSEB Web Self Service Portal – https://wss.kseb.in/
- Click on Quick Pay.
- Enter either your Consumer No. or Registered mobile number associated with the Consumer No.
- Click on Submit.
- Verify the bill details.
- Enter the desired amount in the Bill Amount box.
- Click on Proceed to Payment.
- Select your desired method for Payment (Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card).
- Click on Pay Now.
- Now make the payment by entering in the details for your Bank Account/Credit/Debit Card.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive a receipt for the successful payment of KSEB Electricity Bill.