Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (Mahadiscom or MSEDCL) is the largest electricity distribution utility in India and 2nd largest in Asia which distributes power to the whole state of Maharashtra. It is estimated that MSEDCL supplies electricity to a staggering 25 million consumers across the categories all over Maharashtra.
Mahadiscom is headquartered in Mumbai and was founded back in 2005 when Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) was unbundled into 4 Companies on 6 June 2005 viz. MSEDCL has made it easier for all of its customers to pay their electricity bill online. Instead of waiting for hours and hours in queues just to pay your electricity bill, you can pay it through the website of Mahadiscom which will take only 1-2 minutes.
How to pay Mahadiscom Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the Official Website of Mahadiscom – https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getHome
- Click on View/Pay Bill from the left column.
- Select your Consumer Type and enter your Consumer No. along with the BU/Circle Code and captcha code.
- Click on Submit.
- Once you click Submit, it will show you the unpaid bills for that Consumer No.
- Click on Make Payment to pay the unpaid electricity bill.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Online Bill Payment and verify the details.
- Click on Pay Now.
- Select your desired Payment Method which includes Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Digital Wallet (Paytm, FreeCharge, MobiKwik), Cash Cards, UTI.
- Once the payment has been made, you will get a receipt which can also be printed.