Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited (MSPDCL) is an electricity supply and generation company for the state of Manipur. It is headquartered in the capital city of Manipur, Imphal and started functioning independently since February 1970. It is responsible for the power generation and supply to the whole state of Manipur.
Payment of the Electricity Bills in the state of Manipur is now much easier with Online Payment of MSPDCL Electricity Bills. You can easily pay your electricity bills online through the website of MSPDCL which makes the process of payment of bills much faster, easier, and hassle-free.
How to pay MSPDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of MSPDCL – https://www.mspdcl.com
- Click on Online Recharges and Bill Payment under the Quick Links Section.
- Click on Postpaid Bill Payment.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Consumer Account Number as found on your MSPDCL Electricity Bill.
- The system will now show you the bill details for the entered Account Number.
- Verify and make sure that the bill details are correct.
- Now, select your preferred payment gateway.
- Enter the payable amount in the designated field.
- Proceed to payment.
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- After the payment of the bill, you receive an e-receipt that will act as an acknowledgment for the successful payment of MSPDCL Electricity Bill.