North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) is an electricity & power distribution and supply company. It is a subsidiary Company of BSPHCL and is controlled by the Government of Bihar. It was formed back in 2012 and is responsible for the distribution of 21 districts of North Bihar which includes West Champaran, East Champaran, Sitamadhi, Sheohar, Muzaffarpur, Vaishali, Saran, Siwan, Gopalgunj, Madhubani, Darbhanga, Samastipur, Begusarai, Khagaria, Saharsa, Supaul, Medhepura, Araria, Katihar, Purnea and, Kishangunj. It is currently headquartered in Patna.
It is now easier for all the customers of NBPDCL to pay their electricity bills. Instead of going out and waiting in lines for hours just to pay your electricity bill, you can pay your NBPDCL Electricity Bill online in just a few moments.
How to pay NBPDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the website of NBPDCL – https://www.nbpdcl.co.in
- Click on Instant Payment.
- Click on View & Pay Bill.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your NBPDCL Consumer No.
- Enter your NBPDCL Consumer Number.
- Click on Submit.
- Once you enter the Consumer Number, the bill details will be shown for that Consumer Number.
- Verify the details and make sure they are correct.
- Enter the due amount in the designated field along with Mobile Number and Email ID to receive e-receipt.
- Now, select your preferred payment gateway from the available options.
- Click on Confirm Payment.
- Proceed to make the payment for the due amount.
- Once the payment has been made, you will receive a receipt on your Email ID and Mobile Number for the successful payment of NBPDCL Electric Bill.