Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company in the state of Punjab. It is headed by the Government of Punjab and is headquartered currently in Patiala.
It was incorporated as an individual company in 2010 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintenance of Punjab’s electricity generation and distribution.
For anyone living in the state of Punjab, paying their electricity bill has become easier than ever. Through the website of PSPCL, residents of Punjab can easily pay their PSPCL Electricity Bill Online in just a few moments without even leaving their homes.
How to pay PSPCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of PSPCL – https://www.pspcl.in/
- Click on Insta Bill Payment.
- A list of different payment options will show up. You can choose your desired payment gateway from Paytm, Bharat Bill Pay, Online Funds Transfer, and UMANG.
- Select your desired payment gateway.
- A new window will open.
- Enter your Account No. as found on the PSPCL Electricity Bill.
- Once you enter the Account No., it will show the bill details for that account number.
- Confirm the details and then make the payment.
- After the payment is made, you will receive a receipt for the successful payment of PSPCL Electricity Bill.