South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (SBPDCL) is an electricity supply and distribution company regulated by the Government of Bihar. It was founded a few years ago in 2012 and is the successor to the former Bihar State Electricity Board.
SBPDCL is headquartered in Patna and is responsible for the distribution of electricity in 17 districts of southern Bihar (Patna, Nalanda, Gaya, Bhagalpur. Lakhisarai, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Buxar, Bhojpur, Rohtas, Arwal, Munger, Banka, Nawada, Sheikhpura, Jamui, and, Kaimur), which are further divided into 36 divisions.
Paying electricity bills for all the consumers of SBPDCL is now very easy as the payment of SBPDCL Electricity Bills is possible online. Online payment of electricity is very easy and can be done in just a few moments, saving your time and energy.
How to pay SBPDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the website of SBPDCL – https://www.sbpdcl.co.in
- Click on Instant Payment from the left menu.
- Click on View & Pay Bill.
- Now you will be asked to enter the SBPDCL Consumer Number of your SBPDCL Electricity Bill.
- Enter the SBPDCL Consumer Number as found on SBPDCL Electricity Bill.
- Click on Submit.
- Once you enter the Consumer Number, the system will then show the bill details for the entered Consumer Number.
- Verify and make sure that the bill details are correct.
- Type the amount that you wish to pay.
- Also, enter your Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Mark your desired Payment Gateway.
- Now, click on Confirm Payment.
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- Once the payment has been made, you will receive an e-receipt for the successful payment of SBPDCL Electricity Bill.