The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana (TSNPDCL) is an electricity power distribution company for the state of Telangana. It is regulated by the Government of Telangana and is responsible for the supply of the seventeen Northern Districts of Telangana (Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, and Khammam Districts). It is was founded in 2014 and is currently headquartered in Warangal.
If you are a consumer of TSNPDCL, then payment of your TSNPDCl Electricity is now possible online. Online payment of the bill is faster, secure and it doesn’t require you to leave your home. You can pay your TSNPDCL Electricity Bill Online through the website of TSNPDCL.
How to pay TSNPDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of TSNPDCL – http://www.tsnpdcl.in/
- Click on the Pay Bills Online option.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- You will be asked to select your preferred payment option.
- Click on your preferred payment option.
- Now select your District.
- Select your Division.
- You will be asked to enter your TSNPDCL Consumer ID as found on the bill.
- Enter your TSNPDCL Consumer ID.
- It will show the bill details for that Consumer ID.
- Verify that the details are correct.
- Now, proceed to make the payment for the due amount.
- Once the payment has been made, you will receive a receipt for successful payment of TSNPDCL Electricity Bill.