Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) is an electricity supply and distribution company regulated by the government of Haryana. It has been handed the responsibility of power distribution in the Northen part of Haryana. It was founded back in 1999 and has been supplying power to 10 districts of Haryana, Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rohtak, and Jhajjar. UHBVNL provides power to approx. 31 lacs consumers in these 10 districts belonging to various categories.
Consumers of UHBVN can now easily pay their electricity bills online, hassle-free with safe and secure modes of payment. Instead of going out to pay your UHBVN Electric Bills, you can easily pay them directly from your home through the website of UHBVN. Online payment of bills is quicker, safer, secure, and it doesn’t require you to go anywhere.
How to pay UHBVN Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of UHBVN – https://www.uhbvn.org.in
- Click on Pay Your Bill.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your UHBVN Account Number as found on UHBVN Electricity Bill.
- Also, enter your Mobile Number and Email Address to receive the e-receipt after payment.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on Proceed.
- The system will now show the bill details for the given account number.
- Make sure that all the details are correct.
- Now, select your preferred payment option. (Paytm, Bill Desk, Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking)
- Make the payment for the desired amount.
- Once you have made the payment, you will receive an e-receipt on both your Mobile Number and Email ID for successful payment of UHBVN Electricity Bill.