Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) is a power distribution company for the state of Uttarakhand. It was founded in 2004 and is currently headquartered in Dehradun. It is one of the top-rated Discom’s of the country and supplies power to about 22.25 lac consumers per month.
For all the consumers of UPCL, paying their electricity bill is now simple and easier than ever. All the consumers of UPCL can pay their electricity bills online through the website of UPCL in just a few moments instead of wasting hours outside just for the payment of electricity bill.
How to pay UPCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the website of UPCL – https://www.upcl.org
- Click on Electricity Bill Payment.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your UPCL Service Connection / Account Number.
- Enter your UPCL Service Connection / Account Number along with the captcha code.
- Click on Submit.
- The system will show the bill details for the given Service Connection / Account Number.
- Verify that the bill details are correct.
- Now, proceed to payment.
- Select your preferred payment option. (Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card, Paytm)
- Make the payment for the due amount.
- After you make the payment, you will receive a receipt for the successful payment of UPCL Electric Bill.