Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is responsible for the transmission and distribution of Electricity in the State of Uttar Pradesh. It is headquartered in Lucknow and was founded about 2 decades ago in 1999.
For all the residents of the state Uttar Pradesh, they can pay their UPPCL Electricity Bills online through the UPPCL website. This makes it easier for all the people to pay their electricity bills in just a few moments instead of waiting in lanes just to pay their electricity bill.
How to pay UPPCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the Official Website of UPPCL – http://www.uppclonline.com
- Click on Insta Bill Payment.
- Now type your Account No. as found on the bill along with the captcha code.
- Click on View.
- It will show all the details regarding that Account No. along with the current Electricity Bill.
- Now click on Pay Now.
- Select your desired payment method from Credit / Debit Card / Mobile Wallet, NetBanking / UPI(BHIM), ITZ Cash(Only Meerut).
- Make sure to fill the fields for payment correctly.
- Click on Submit.
- You will be then asked to re-enter your Account No. and confirm your Email address.
- After you confirm your Email Address, make the payment.
- In the end, you will receive a receipt for successful payment of the bill.