West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) is a distribution and hydro-generation company for the state of West Bengal. It was established in 2007 after the Electricity Board of West Bengal was unbundled.
WBSEDCL offers online Bill Payment for all the people of the West Bengal which makes it easier to pay the electricity bill online in just a few minutes instead of having to go out and stand in queues for hours and hours just to pay an electricity bill.
How to pay WBSEDCL Electricity Bill Online?
- Head over to the official website of WBSEDCL – https://www.wbsedcl.in/
- Click on Online Payment.
- Select the Quick Pay Option.
- Enter your Consumer No. along with the Captcha Code.
- Click on Proceed.
- Confirm your details and click on View Unpaid Bill.
- Select your Billing Month by marking the checkbox next to the particular month.
- Select the preferred Payment Gateway, Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Wallet/UPI/BHIM/ Bharat QR.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on Confirm.
- Make payment with desired payment mode.
- After payment, your electricity bill will be paid and you will be provided with a receipt.