Western Electricity Supply Company of Odisha (WESCO) is an electricity distribution and supply company for the Western Part of Odisha. It started to carry out its duties of distribution and retail supply business of electricity in 1997. It is currently headquartered in Sambalpur, Odisha. It carries out its duties in 9 districts of Western Orissa namely, Sundargarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Deogarh, Bargarh, Sonepur, Bolangir, and Nuapada.
Online payment of WESCO Electric Bills is now possible through the website of WESCO. Instead of going out of your homes and standing in queues to pay your electricity bill, you can now easily do it, hassle-free through the online portal of WESCO, which makes the payment of electric bill much simpler and easier than before.
How to pay WESCO Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the official website of WESCO – http://www.wescoodisha.com/
- Click on Pay your Bill Online.
- You will be redirected to a new where you will be asked to enter WESCO Account Number as found on the bill. You can also enter your Consumer Name and select your supply company.
- The first letter of the Account Number on the bill indicates the SDO Code, the next four indicate the Binder while the latter 4 indicate your Acct. No.
- Enter all of this information and click on View/Pay.
- The website will show you the bill details for the entered Account Number.
- Make sure that the bill details are correct.
- Now, enter the amount to pay in the designated field.
- Also, enter your Mobile Number and Email ID to receive the e-receipt after the payment of the bill.
- Select your desired payment mode and also the service through which you wish to pay.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on Pay Now.
- Make the payment for the desired amount.
- After you make the payment, you will receive a receipt for successful payment of WESCO Bill.